Donate, sell or swap it
1. Donate your clothes at a Pertubuhan Amal Seri Sinar (PASS) orange bin near you (www.recyclecharity.org).
2. Do Something Good. No, we mean it – volunteer with Do Something Good, get a group of friends together, and see if you can start a clothes charity drive for the less fortunate (www.dosomething.gd).
3. Kawan Shop by YMCA seeks used or unused clothes in clean, good condition. http://www.ywampenang.org/ministries/kawan/
4. Look out for Tzu Chi Community Service, most of the neighborhood will be visited by Tzu Chi group once a month to collect unused items (clothes, newspapers, cans etc) https://tsnra.wordpress.com/coming-activities-events/d-past-activities/recycling-for-charity/
5. The Salvation Army Family Thrift Store in Penang provides affordable clothes and household items to members of the public. The Store can arrange to collect large donated items such as furniture or electrical items. If it’s too good to throw away… give it to The Salvation Army!
6. ‘Sell in a snap, buy with a chat’. Why, Carousell, we couldn’t have said it better ourselves (www.carousell.co).
7. Download the Duriana app, sell in seconds (www.duriana.com).
8. Post in Mudah! (www.mudah.my)
To encourage more people to be part of recycling program, we are giving out 50% off (promo code: 50OFFDonation) to wash your clothes that you plan to donate